Parenteral Delivery Systems
Available from Baxter BioPharma Solutions
New clinical guidelines call for increased safety and simplicity in medication delivery. Market data demonstrates that delivery which provides convenience can build clinician preference. BioPharma Solutions provides delivery systems designed to improve compliance with safety guidelines and to reduce the potential for:
• Medication errors
• Medication contamination
Baxter’s Frozen and Liquid Premix Systems provide a unique menu of packaging options to meet critical patient needs while growing your product's market advantage.
Whether your product is new to market or firmly established, Baxter’s portfolio of parenteral delivery systems can create advantages even in crowded drug classes—and build long-lasting market differentiation.
• A history of innovation as the first company to introduce premixed drugs in IV containers and the first company to form alliances with pharmaceutical companies to package their drugs in IV containers
• Proven expertise with more than one billion sterile units manufactured per year
• An established clinician user base, providing a valuable distribution channel to help expedite new product introductions, along with sales and marketing support services
• Global reach with marketing and manufacturing resources
• Full-service capabilities from development work through commercialization