Pyrostar ES-F Single Test Vial
Available from FUJIFILM Wako Chemicals USA Corporation
Single-test vials come with pre-dispensed LAL reagent for a single measurement. This configuration is used by adding 0.2 mL of the sample directly to the reaction vial containing the lyophilized reagent. This single-test vial is designed to be used with our Toxinometer® Measurement System (Toxinometer®) to assist labs transitioning from a gel clot to a kinetic turbidimetric methodology.
The single-test configuration is ideal to assay a small number of samples or for a less-experienced user.
• Endotoxin-specific reagent avoids false positive results from
• Gel clot sensitivities include 0.015 EU/mL, 0.03 EU/mL, 0.125 EU/mL and 0.25 EU/mL
• KTA sensitivities range from 0.001 to 10 EU/mL
• Can be used with the traditional water bath or heat block
• Can be used with the Toxinometer® to facilitate easier transition from gel clot to KTA