TOXINOMETER® ET-7000 Endotoxin Measurement System
Available from FUJIFILM Wako Chemicals USA Corporation
The Toxinometer® ET-7000 is a computer-operated kinetic incubating tube reader,designed to be exceptionally user-friendly. Our state-of-the-art expansion modules can be connected to allow for endotoxin testing in a wide range of fields and sample quantities.
The Toxinometer® ET-7000 can perform all LAL testing methodologies (gel clot, kinetic turbidimetric and kinetic chromogenic assays). The instrument has 16 wells for single-test configuration in order to easily detect erroneous readings or contamination associated with each well. The kinetic incubating tube reader has uniformity temperature settings of 30°C and 37°C.
• Single assay module can simultaneously measure up to 16 samples
• Expansion modules are available (up to 8) to extend the number of samples in multiples of 16
• Single-test configuration avoids the “hot wells” phenomenon
associated with microplate readers by evenly distributing the
temperature in all single wells
• Reduces the chance of contamination due to the single-well formats
• Ideal for users who are converting from gel clot method
to kinetic turbidimetric assays