Work Surface and Countertops
Available from Bandy Incorporated
Stainless steel work surfaces offer a practical solution for high moisture areas, infection control considerations, radioisotope work and/or areas that are subject to fire and high abrasion. Stainless steel work surfaces are made from 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel with #3 finish. The underside of the work surfaces is reinforced with steel channels and covered with sound deadening material. All exposed welding is ground smooth and polished to match a No. 4 satin finish. Optional Sinks can be integrally welded.
• Particle-less, clean room application to biotech, semiconductor industries.
• Resistant to a wide range of chemicals.
• Rust-free, moisture-proof structure; ideal for wet, high humidity environments.
• Tough surface, ideal for area to heavy impact, heat and abusive.
• Sanitization easiness, hospital, healthcare, biological, pharmaceutical, medical research, petroleum, photo lab, food applications to continuous cleaning or sterilization.