ezfill 4500 Dissolution Media Heating, Degassing and Dispensing
Available from Distek, Inc.
Many of the main causes of false dissolution test and qualification failures are related to media de-aeration and dispensing. The ezfill 4500 makes media preparation simple and
error free. It’s unique in-line heating with vacuum degassing and dispensing allows for a very compact design. The optional mobile cart lets one easily move the unit from bath to bath, while the available remote dispensing nozzle allows directly filling vessels in place. The ezfill 4500 is not only compatible with Distek baths, but almost every other bath on the market.
• FAST, RELIABLE & CONSISTENT RESULTS - Piston controlled vacuum chamber creates a high vacuum for effective de-aeration and delivers precise media volumes accurate to greater of 1% of set
volume or ±5 mL in approximately 90 seconds.
• VARIABLE DISPENSE VOLUMES - Push button selectable volume settings from 250 mL to 1000 mL allow for quick and easy volume changes without the need for mechanical selection or system recalibration.
• COMPACT DESIGN - Fits easily on the bench or used with the optional mobile cart.
• IN-LINE HEATING - Ready to prepare media immediately upon power
up eliminates the time delays and wasted energy associated with immersion heaters used in bulk media tanks. (Maximum 20°C rise)
• MULTIPLE DISPENSING CYCLE (MDC) - Allows the system to process multiple vessels simultaneously for volumes set at or below 500 mL.
• VARIABLE TEMPERATURE - Optional temperatures from ambient to 45°C.