sensIR 3200 Bathless Disintegrator
Available from Distek, Inc.
The Distek sensIR 3200 combines two exclusive technologies – bathless heating and Near IR sensing to offer the most innovative disintegration tester. Bathless heating not only reduces warm-up times but eliminates the inconveniences associated with conventional water bathbased instruments. To match your throughput requirements, the sensIR 3200 is available in two, four or six positions in the smallest foot print of any comparably equipped model.
• BATHLESS HEATING - Patented Distek heater jackets raise media temperature from ambient to 37°C in less than 8 minutes, doubling the number of tests that can be performed daily. Also uses much less electricity and no algicide, further reducing operating costs.
• AUTO ENDPOINT DETECTION - Optional Auto Endpoint Detection uses “Patent Pending” Near Infrared to automatically record actual disintegration times. And it works without the need for modified fluted disks, eliminating method revalidation for products not tested using modified fluted disks.
• RUN MULTIPLE METHODS SIMULTANEOUSLY - Run up to three independent methods to simultaneously test different products and/or minimize method development time.
• INTEGRATED TEMPERATURE SENSOR - Enables the monitoring and documenting of the individual breaker temperatures for improved regulatory compliance while eliminating the need for manually verifying temperature equilibration prior to tablet introduction.
• SCALABILITY - Available in 2, 4, or 6 standard positions.