Model 2500 RTD Water Bath Dissolution Instrument
Available from Distek, Inc.
The Distek Model 2500 RTD Dissolution System offers great flexibility and configurability. It can be configured as USP Apparatus 1, 2, 5 and 6 plus intrinsic dissolution. The extensive users, method and reporting storage capabilities are enabled by a brilliant touch screen. Patent pending wireless temperature sensors continuously monitor and display the in-vessel temperature for each vessel. Unparalleled control of the instrument plus automatic storage of component serial numbers and automatic qualification reminders make the Model 2500 RTD robust and reliable enough for QC applications yet flexible enough for R&D use.
• WIRELESS IN-SHAFT TEMPERATURE SENSORS - “Patent Pending” wireless temperature sensors control and monitor the temperature.
• Continuously monitor, display and record the in-vessel temperature for each vessel
• Ensure and document temperature compliance throughout the entire dissolution test
• Eliminate additional labor to measure actual temperature in vessels
• VOLUME FLEXIBILITY - Accommodates up to 8 vessels ranging in size from 100 mL (utilizing Distek’s small volume conversion kit) to 1L, allowing the user to run a diverse range of tests.
• SELF-PRIMING CIRCULATOR / HEATER - The self-priming design and precise microprocessor control allow for improved temperature uniformity and reduced heating times. The low-profile design allows the circulator to be stowed behind the bath, requiring no additional bench space.