Vetter-Ject® Syringe Closure System
Available from Vetter
More sophisticated, advanced therapies mean more complex compounds are coming to market. These highly sensitive compounds pose a number of challenges for manufacturers, which is why Vetter offers innovative technologies such as the Vetter-Ject® syringe closure system.
Vetter-Ject® is a patented, ready-to-use closure system for prefilled syringes specially designed for complex, silicone-sensitive compounds. The new tamper-evident closure system combines an integrated staked needle with a baked-in siliconization process for standard glass barrels. The closure Vetter-Ject® is steam sterilized separately and mounted to the syringe prior to filling.
Suitable for complex, silicone-sensitive drug products
Vetter-Ject® prefilled syringes offer many advantages for sensitive compounds:
• Customizable low silicone level
• Baked-in silicone process that reduces product/silicone interaction
• Low-tungsten glass options
• Flexible combinations of primary packaging materials
• Heat tunnel sterilization for endotoxin-free glass barrels