Cleaning bottles and vials
Available from Bausch & Stroebel Machine Company Inc.
Output up to 24,000 bottles/h
Bottles and vials can be rinsed and blow-cleaned prior to further processing. For products not requiring aseptic filling, we can provide blow-cleaning machines:
• Fully automatic machines to blow-clean the container interior by blowing air in and extracting it with any particles.
For products requiring aseptic processing, various rinsing machines are available:
• Semi-automatic machine for laboratory purposes with manual handling of individual bottles.
• Fully automatic intermittent-motion machine for medium or high capacity.
• Fully automatic continuous-motion machine for high capacity.
As the first step in industrial bottle and vial processing, the brand-new glass containers are rinsed thoroughly. This is the basic treatment for further automated processing for pharmaceutical purposes. Depending on the machine equipment, the machines carry out the following steps:
• Initial cleaning in an ultrasonic bath
• Interior and exterior cleaning with extensive rinsing and spraying
• Blow-cleaning inside and outside with air
• Loading into trays or automatical transfer to the depyrogenizing tunnel
Options, for example:
• Air and water filter systems
• Water recycling station for the return and re-use of one of the cleaning agents (savings of up to 90 %).