Klean-In-Place® Rotary Airlock Valves
Available from Meyer & Sons Inc, WM W
Klean-In-Place® rotary airlock valves are specially designed for applications where frequent cleaning, sanitizing or inspection of the bulk handling system is required and minimum downtime is critical. They are also ideal for batch systems where regular cleaning between cycles is required. The valves need no tools to unscrew the release handles and remove the headplate. Four slide bars with linear bearings, provide maximum support for the rotor. The rotor and headplate can be pulled out and the valve can be thoroughly cleaned, sanitized and inspected. Re-assembly is quick and simplified as no special tools are required.
- Available in four sizes from 8x8 through 14x14
- Round flange assures system compatibility
- 316 SS housings are standard providing maximum structural stability
- Direct drive splined coupling for ease of assembly
- Available with packing and U-cup teflon seals
- Tool-Free hand fasteners for rotor removal and regular inspections
- Four slide bar design using linear bearings for full support of rotor and headplate
- Safety switch signaling when unit is ready to run
- Sanitary and electro polishing optional for dairy and pharmaceutical manufacturing requirements
- Permanently sealed bearings ensure protection from contamination
- Special rotor designs including coatings, polishing and - shallow pocket to specifically match your application
Contact the company for more details.