Model 3920 Automated Low Humidity Generation System
Available from Thunder Scientific Corp.
The Model 3920 Low Humidity Generation System is a self-contained system capable of producing atmospheres of known humidity using the fundamental “two-pressure” principle. This system is capable of continuously supplying frost point, dew point, parts per million, relative humidity and other calculated values for instrument calibration and evaluation as well as for precision environmental testing. This system will automatically generate manually entered humidity as well as user created multipoint profiles. Visual indications of system status are displayed in real time on the computer monitor.
• Traceable to SI
• High Flow Capability of 10 L/min
• Based on NIST Proven "Two-Pressure" Principle
• HumiCalc® with Uncertainty Mathematical Engine
• ControLog® Embedded Automation Software
• Generate: Frost Point, Dew Point, PPM, %RH
• Calculated Real-Time Uncertainty
• Multi-point Touch LCD
• Additional Keyboard Interface
• Calculated Water Capacity to Indicate Water Usage