DuPont™ Vertrel® Specialty Fluids
Available from NuGeneration Technologies LLC
NuGenTec is proud to announce distribution and repackagaging of DuPont™ Vertrel®. These unique specialty fluids are a family of hydrofluorocarbon-based fluids that offer the following:
• fast drying; non-flammable; chemical and thermally stable; safe to use
• superior solvency; designed to clean a wide range of soils; excellent carrier fluid for
fluorolubricants, silicone lubricants and adhesives
• compatible with a broad range of materials, metals, plastics, and elastomers
• ideal replacement for ozone-depleting solvents such as CFCs and HCFCs as well as
high global warming solvents such as perfluorocarbons (PFCs) and perfluoropolyethers
• significantly safer choice vs. toxic solvents like TCE, MeCl and nPB
The superior DuPont™ Vertrel® specialty fluids come with the assurance of consistent performance, quality and safety.
Sale on DuPont™ Vertrel® MCA, MCA Plus, SMT, XM, XMS Plus, XP, XSi
DuPont™ Vertrel® XF is a proprietary hydrofluorocarbon fluid with zero ozone-depletion potential and a low global warming potential. DuPont™ Vertrel® XF is ideally suited for use in vapor degreasing equipment for cleaning, rinsing, and drying, in addition to some specialty applications including use in co-solvent systems. It is used to replace current hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) and perfluorocarbon (PFC) fluids in most applications. DuPont™ Vertrel® XF forms the base for most of the DuPont™ Vertrel® product line.