FloDynamix’ FD-400 (Four-Channel) and FD-200 (Two-Channel) air sampler
Available from NuGeneration Technologies LLC
Developed in conjunction with industry specialists, FloDynamix’ FD-400 (Four-Channel) and FD-200 (Two-Channel) air sampler models are advanced semi-automated programmable air and gas samplers. These air and gas samplers are designed to collect air or gas samples from various environments and provide a fast, accurate sample collection in an easy to use package. As an aid for tracing airborne contamination, these air and gas samplers enable sophisticated manufacturers to determine air quality in production environments.
FloDynamix’ FD-400 and FD-200 air and gas samplers can collect multiple air samples from different locations simultaneously without operator interface. The collected samples can be directly analyzed by IC, ICP-MS, HPLC or GC/MS down to PPT (part per trillion) levels of detection for ionic and organic air contaminants, or by SEM/EDX for particle characterization.
• Absorbs corrosive gases, organic vapors and ions from air
• Capable of sampling difficult to absorb gases like Sox, Pox, NOx, & NHx complexes
• Accurate from PPM to PPT levels of absorption
• in the environment (COx, NOx, SOx, POx, NHx, R-COO, R-NHx, R-OH, R-CO-R etc.)
• Continuous emissions monitoring for acid gasses and ammonia from industrial stacks
• Air sampling in electronics manufacturing clean rooms and monitoring efficiency of clean
• Ambient air analysis in chemical manufacturing for industrial hygieneEconomical & very user