Available from Markem-Imaje
The SmartDate X40 thermal transfer coder is designed to print large amounts of complex information at high speed on flexible packaging films, with minimal loss of data, and maximized ribbon usage. The SmartDate X40 stands out thanks to innovative features that focus on long term cost control. These goals are supported by a series of tangible benefits from Markem-Imaje.
The SmartDate X40 allows for optimal and transparent management of overall printing activities, resulting in enhanced cost control, reduced environmental impact, improved printing results and increased performance on the line. It’s all the result of a newly designed, more efficient ribbon that minimizes waste, a new intelligent printhead that optimizes print quality, and a series of unique service commitments.
• Large range of ribbon widths, 20 mm to 55 mm, for optimized ribbon usage.
• CoLOS® Create 5.0 software with new automatic ribbon optimization feature.
• New lower-cost 32 mm printhead option (standard 53 mm) for applications requiring less than 35 mm ribbon.
• New standard 1,100 meter ribbon for reduced changeovers and improved cost per print.
• New intelligent printhead with automatic setup and dead-dot detection for optimum print quality.
• Print speeds up to 600 mm/s.
• High quality 300 dpi resolution.