While some may refer to stability studies as routine - we never do.
We take a great deal of pride in providing our customers with detailed quality data that has undergone rigorous cGMP review. But we don't stop there - our scientists have been trained to critically assess each sample for potential problems, such as recognizing a slight discoloration of a sample, a powder that flows differently or identifying a trend in the data. - Details of fine distinction that if left undetected, could result in the failure of a study.
Currently we offer stability chambers in our Cary, NC facility, where we offer:
- Multiple walk-in chambers
- Multiple reach-in chambers
- All ICH conditions available
- Vaisala viewlinc® monitoring system
- Natural gas fired generator in the event of power loss
- Redundant systems to ensure chamber integrity