Available from Gelpac Distribution
Say so long to bags, cargo loss, and container cleaning. Gelpac liners are the smart, time-saving solution. Large-size liners can be used inside shipping containers to hold and transport free-flowing bulk materials.
• Facilitates loading and off-loading
• Optimizes the amounts that can be transported
• Approved for direct food contact by the FDA, CFIA, and BRC, and can be used for all materials
• Solves a plethora of problems:
- Odors and contamination risks
- Cargo loss and spillage during loading and offloading, reducing shipping costs
- Time-consuming, expensive container cleaning
• Leakproof polypropylene and polyethylene are 100% recyclable
• Standard dimensions fit 20' and 40' containers
• Coated or uncoated fabric • Easy to install—in less than 5 minutes
• Ideal for various filling and discharging applications Gelpac PLUS
• We also manufacture custom container liners to suit specific filling and discharging stations.
• Identification options include labeling, lot numbering, etc.
• Gelpac also offers installation and maintenance training for your employees, to help prolong liner life.
• Available with various types of openings and closures.