The UHDD-200 tablet de-duster removes excess powder from tablets after pressing. A good quality tablet de-dusting solution is key part of equipment for any production line where substantial numbers of tablets are being produced. The UHDD-200 was specifically designed to integrate seamlessly with... Read More
Ultra-Fine Grinding & Particle Size Reduction Services (0.5-50 Microns) The process engineers at Fluid Energy recognize that no one jet mill is suitable for all powder processing applications. We therefore employ three jet mill designs, each with its ‘ own unique processing characteristics. Read More
The MZ07 robot series features ultra high-speed motion capability with advanced through-arm dress capabilities to simplify routing of hoses and cables for material handling, assembly, vision and many other applications. Through arm cabling minimizes interference and potential snags with... Read More
Meissner's UltraCap® H.D. high capacity capsule filter is optimized for processing medium to large size liquid batches and gases in the most challenging operating conditions. The UltraCap® capsule can be selected in sizes from 10 inches to 50 inches with optional membrane filters in PES, PVDF,... Read More
ULTRADYN hollow fiber modules are based on double asymmetric ULTRADYN membranes. High mechanical strength and a wide range of membrane types make ULTRADYN hollow fiber modules suitable for all applications requiring a high packing density and purity. Membranes are available in... Read More
Space saving yet spacious, these undercounter chambers offer 6 cubic feet (170 liters) of capacity and up to 9 square feet (.84 m2) of shelf space. Temperature ranges shown below indicate the capabilities of each chamber, while the temperature uniformity indicates the degree of variation... Read More
1. Used Capsulit 2 Head Automatic “Push On” Capper. Serial #: 6085. Unit was manufactured in 1982 and comes with the following features: 18” diameter vibratory cap feeder, 2 head capper, star wheel in feed, 10’ variable speed conveyor with 4-1/2” wide belt and adjustable guide rails, Plexiglas... Read More
1. Used Dott. Bonapace Semi-Automatic Blister Packaging Machine, Model In-Pack. This is a table top blister packaging machine capable of packaging the following materials: PVC, PVDC, PVC with Aluminum and PVDC with Aluminum, with thickness of .25 to .30mm. Mould Width: 144mm. Mould Length:... Read More
1. Used Glatt Lab Size Fluid Bed Dryer, Model WSG-5. S/N 2599. Comes with a Stainless Steel bowl, cart, columns, control panel and a 5 HP 115-230-460V drive. Last used in a large pharmaceutical facility and is available for immediate delivery. Read More
1. Used Highland Equipment 1200 Gallon Process Tank. All Stainless Steel Construction with Insulated Dual zoned side and bottom. Has a 60” Inside Diameter x 96” Deep, Dish Bottom to 3” Centre Bottom Discharge with threaded fitting, 18” to discharge height. Comes with Hinged Top Cover with... Read More
1. Used Kikusui 55 Station “Gemini” Double Sided Rotary Tablet Press. Serial #: 1-2605. Unit was originally manufactured in 1986. This is a high speed rotary tablet press which takes IPT-B tooling. Machine features Stainless Steel exterior, special cast-iron die table, automatic lubrication... Read More
1. Used Label Systems Pressure Sensitive Front and Back, Top and Wrap Labeler for transparent labels, Model LS10080. Serial #516995. Note: Wrap station has been removed. Comes with a 7’ long x 2” wide motorized conveyor, 28” long by 1-1/2” wide hold down belt, sits on a tubular steel frame on... Read More
1. Used Manesty Model BB4-27 Station Rotary Tablet Press with Force Feeders. Serial #: 7A283. This is a standard “B” sized tablet press with a keyed turret, double sided with 2 Stainless Steel hoppers and 2 Forced Feed systems, pre-compression, centralized lubrication system, plexiglass guarding... Read More
Over 8,000+ pieces of used packaging and processing machinery. These machines include cappers, labelers, cartoners, case erectors, fillers, mixers, palletizers, tablet presses, form/fill/seal machines and more. Read More
Looking for a new vendor?
Choose any category below to get started and compare price quotes for free.