BiOENGiNEERiNG has been designing high-end bioreactors and fermentors for the cultivation of micro-organisms, fungi, plant, and animal cells for 40 years. Our expertise includes all variations in volume, applications, autoclaveable or SIP, from benchtop to turnkey, large-scale multi-vessel trains, in off-the-shelf bundles or fully custom-designed to our customers‘ processes.
BiOENGiNEERiNG has designed, built and commisssioned many of the most ambitious projects worldwide. A committed leader in technology and pioneer of hygienic design, BiOENGiNEERiNG sets standards in the industry on every level. Our equipment runs 24/7 and is supported and serviced over the entire life span.
Our in-house capabilities include design, manufacturing, mechanical and electrical engineering, documentation, programming, consulting, scale-up, installation, on-site support and much more.
Thunder Scientific® offers the industry's best solution to your humidity calibration workload. The world's leading manufacturer of NIST-proven, two-pressure humidity calibration systems, Thunder has offered a full line of humidity measurement equipment, software, and accessories for over 50... Read More
Freund-Vector is a full service supplier of solid dosage processing equipment for the coating, granulating and drying of powders, granules, beads and tablets to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Product lines include tablet film coaters for aqueous, solvent & sugar coating; fluid bed... Read More
Admix provides solutions to tough pharmaceutical mixing challenges. Our sanitary, stainless steel high shear batch mixers, dispersers, emulsifiers, wet mills, static mixers, low-speed large capacity agitators, and powder dispersion and induction systems are all designed to meet stringent...
The ultimate standard for autoclaveable bench-top fermentor systems:
- Comes with all necessary controls and accessories for fermentation or cell culture
- Can operate in continuous, batch, and fed-batch modes
- Size range: 2.0-6.7 L - easily interchange different vessel sizes if desired
-... Read more
The in-situ sterilizable fermentor that is small in size, but large in results:
- Smallest in-situ sterilizable bench-top fermentor on the market
- Attractive choice in research and educational settings, especially for scale-up and screening purposes
- Range of options for both culture media... Read more
The classically designed, yet never duplicated laboratory fermentor:
- Universally designed for a wide-range of applications with low operating costs
- Medium volumes can be produced even if there is no steam available in your lab
- Consistent design philosophy, the concept has never been... Read more