Available from Bioengineering
The in-situ sterilizable fermentor that is small in size, but large in results:
- Smallest in-situ sterilizable bench-top fermentor on the market
- Attractive choice in research and educational settings, especially for scale-up and screening purposes
- Range of options for both culture media mixing and gas dispersion allows for all kinds of aerobic cell cultures, anaerobic cell cultures, and even micro-carrier cultivations.
- Size range: Choose from an option of 2.4L, 3.1L, or 3.7L glass vessels can be easily interchanged if desired
- Controlled by our state-of-the-art BiOSCADA software: offering countless options for control strategy, process engineering, and data management
Please contact us to learn more